Diaphragm/Pelvic Floor Piston for Adult Population - Module 1 ONLY
About The Course
An in-depth discussion of the theory, evidence, and concepts for the Piston Science approach, a neuromuscular and systems based path to creating central stability from the inside-out. The diaphragm is presented as the intersection of multiple systems, with breath mechanics as an accessible gateway for all populations to a new model of the dynamic trunk and pelvic control. In addition, dysfunction across the lifespan is explored from this new perspective. (run time = 2 hours).
What’s Included In This Online Healthcare Course?
- 2hours 20 minutes of video lessons.
- Bite-sized information: all of the content is broken down into bite-sized chunks, so that you can easily watch a video on your break, over lunch, or for a few minutes at night.
- Lifetime access. You can return to this course at any time. If any material is updated or added, you will have access to the new content.
- Certificate of completion. Once you've completed the course, you will receive a certificate for your professional portfolio.
- Downloadable slides/workbook so you can follow along as you take the course
- Access to this course is through Embodia, and although some of the content may be downloadable (such as a workbook or slides if included), the majority cannot. This is to protect the instructor’s material and to prevent the content from being shared freely on the Internet.
- Embodia is mobile-friendly and can be accessed by phone, tablet, and computer.
- There is no start date or completion date. You can complete the course at your own pace.
- You will be sent a receipt as soon as you purchase this course. This receipt can be used for education grants and for tax purposes.
- A Special Coupon for 15% off any other online course on Embodia Academy when you’ve completed this course!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your request within 2 business days.
PT, MPT, BSc.
Julie Wiebe, has over 20 years of experience in both Sports Medicine and Pelvic Health. Her passion is to return women to fitness and sport after injury and pregnancy. She advocates for the awareness of pelvic health issues in fitness and promotes innovative solutions for women through her blog, videos and social media. She shares her evidence-based, integrative approach internationally with both professionals and women through live and online educational programs.
Her Diaphragm/Pelvic Floor Piston Science concepts have been successfully incorporated by rehab practitioners and fitness professionals into avariety of populations. Julie is a sought after speaker to provide continuing education courses and lectures internationally at clinics, academic institutions, professional organizations, state and national professional conferences.
Find out more and connect with Julie at www.juliewiebept.com or via social media Twitter/FB/IG JulieWiebePT.
Course Material included in this course
Welcome & Resources
Part One Quiz
Core Dysfunction Across the Life Span