Long COVID & Physiotherapy - Canadian Perspectives on Supporting Patient Care
Registration for this webinar is FREE for CPA Members and non-CPA members!
This webinar, “Long COVID and Physiotherapy – Canadian Perspectives on Supporting Patient Care & Well-Being,” is an opportunity to discuss and share the experiences of caring and supporting those with Long COVID.
The webinar will give those with lived experience and physiotherapists a chance to share perspectives on this emerging and new episodic condition.
Practicing physiotherapists and those experiencing Long COVID will share their observations, discuss contemporary advocacy and care needs and look at the opportunity of physiotherapy to support their long-term well-being.
- Date: Thursday, May 26, 2022
- Time: 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. EDT
- Free for CPA members and Non-Members (check your email for instructions)
CPA - Embodia Partnership Information
Here's a short video that outlines how to make the most of your CPA Membership on Embodia. The video outlines registering for a webinar, connecting your CPA account to Embodia, and getting CPA discounts on courses/webinars.
- Click here to login to the CPA website
- Once you’ve logged in, go to the tab at the top called 'Events & Education', then click on PD Marketplace
- Click on the link above the video that says 'Access the PD Marketplace Now!'
Please note: All pricing for CPA hosted webinars and courses, including all Division courses, is set by the CPA. If you have any questions about the pricing please contact the CPA at email@example.com