Physiotherapy for the Equestrian Population
Horseback riding requires considerable pelvic mobility and strength. The pelvis is where the rider and the horse meet.
Riders can present with muscular imbalances that affect the advancement of their riding.
Enjoy this unique and thought-provoking live webinar led by Jessica Bergevin where she will share her experience working with the equestrian population. Course content blends the evidence base with clinical experience, and provides specific case examples.
- Describe movement patterns and functional limitations during horseback riding.
- Identify orthopaedic and pelvic health dysfunctions in the equestrian population.
- Select treatment strategies and prescribe individualized exercises for the equestrian population.
This 90-minute live webinar is intended for both orthopaedic and pelvic health physiotherapists with an interest in assessing and treating the equestrian population.
Previous experience with riding is not required!
Pricing (in CAD)
- Regular Registration: $60.00
- Embodia Member Pricing: $50.00 (if you are an Embodia Member, this pricing tier will automatically be presented to you)
- Early Bird Registration (ends Feb 1, 2023): $54.00
- Student/New Grad Registration: $50.00 (to register at this tier, you first need to add your graduation evidence on Embodia. Learn how here).
- Members of the Women's Health Division of the CPA! Check your emails for a coupon code for 25% off regular registration to this webinar
If you have any questions or need any assistance, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration and Certificate of Completion
This webinar will be recorded and made available for free to all webinar registrants.
Certificates of completion are generated within courses only on Embodia (not directly from a webinar). In order to receive your certificate of completion, you will need to access the on-demand course following the live webinar (we will send you instructions and direct link to the course after the webinar)